DMT — or N, N-dimethyltryptamine in medical talk — is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug. Sometimes referred to as Dimitri, this drug produces effects similar to those of psychedelics, like LSD and magic mushrooms.
Other forms exist as well but produce a very different experience — such as 4-AcO-DMT (more similar to psilocybin than DMT), 5-Bromo-DMT (very mild psychoactive effects), and 4-OH-DMT (the chemical name for psilocin)
DMT naturally occurs in many plant species, which have been used in religious ceremonies in some South American countries for centuries.
It can also be made in a laboratory
DMT Street Names
- Businessman’s trip.
- Businessman’s special.
- 45-minute psychosis.
How to Used
When used in religious ceremonies, plants and vines are boiled to create a tea-like drink of varying strengths.
Side Effects of DMT
Firstly, DMT is a powerful substance that can cause a number of mental and physical side effects. Some of these are desirable, but others not so much.
Possible mental effects of DMT include:
- vivid hallucinations
- altered sense of time
Keep in mind that some people experience lingering mental effects for days or weeks after use.
Physical effects of DMT can include:
- rapid heart rate
- increased blood pressure
- visual disturbances
- dilated pupils
- rapid rhythmic eye movements
- chest pain or tightness
- nausea or vomiting
DMT withdrawal symptoms May include:
- Mood swings that can consist of depression, anxiety, apathy, etc.
- Feelings of fatigue, a lack of motivation, apathy, etc.
- Agitation, irritability, jitteriness, mild malaise, etc.
- Cravings to use DMT
Harm reduction tips
DMT is extremely powerful, even though it naturally occurs in several plant species. If you’re going to try it, there are a few steps you can take to reduce your risk for having a bad reaction.
Keep these tips in mind when using DMT:
- Strength in numbers. Don’t use DMT alone. Do it in the company of people you trust.
- Find a buddy. Make sure you have at least one sober person around who can intervene if things take a turn.
- Consider your surroundings. Be sure to use it in a safe and comfortable place.
- Take a seat. Sit or lie down to reduce the risk of falling or injury while you’re tripping.
- Keep it simple. Don’t combine DMT with alcohol or other drugs.
- Pick the right time. The effects of DMT can be pretty intense. As a result, it’s best to use it when you’re already in a positive state of mind.
- Know when to skip it. Avoid using DMT if you’re taking antidepressants, have a heart condition, or already have high blood pressure.
Where Can I Buy DMT
DMT itself is illegal everywhere, but the plants that contain DMT aren’t regulated as such. But you can Buy DMT and other psychedelics online from our Online Store and benefit free shipping Discreetly to your address.